Ballroom Dance Teacher Resume


A ball room dancing trainer has the liability to education course projects at pre-collegiate levels, but there is no restriction. The trainer has to connect the topic in clear and correct terms and in an effective manner. A dancing trainer is accountable to evolve strategies to the learners with unique specifications and educate different learning designs.

A dancing trainer has to get ready the materials for training requirements and confirm their company abilities in allocated areas. He/she should be an excellent expert dancer and illustrate his/her abilities essentially to enable the learners to discover. A ball room dancing trainer has to show understanding as the learners will be of different national and cultural background.

If managing in a company, the dancing trainer has to boost co-operation with the college staff, learners, teachers and directors. A dancing trainer has to get ready the record of the learners such as qualities, reviews, rosters as well as records and keep them safe for generating the same for the control on demand.

Doris R
249, Carson Street
Carlsbad
CA-92009
USA
Phone: 858-883-1903
E-mail: DorisRMcElarth@dodgit.com

Job Objective:

I am looking for the position of a ball room dancing trainer in a well-known institution/school to show my expert abilities as an experienced dancer and be beneficial to the learners as well as the company.

Summary of Qualifications:

    I have great managing knowledge as a ball room dancing trainer and am an excellent trainer.
    My health and fit are excellent and I am acquainted with social dances too.
    I am known to be an excellent choreographer and have used all types of social dances.
    I have the ability to understand various dancing designs and types and am acquainted with the related music.
    I can myself illustrate different techniques and methods of dancing.
    I possess excellent interaction and business abilities.
    I am known for my control and customer service abilities in working with the learners.

Professional Experience:

At present, I am managing as a ball room dancing trainer in a dancing university in Richmond. VA on Jan, 2007 to until date and my responsibilities and obligations are as gave below.

    I am accountable for academic setting planning regarding the goals of dancing programs.
    I have analyzed and confirmed the necessary and appropriate technique regarding training of various types of dances.
    I am accountable for monitoring the activities of the learners. I have analyzed their activities and evaluated them according to the order of benefit.
    After my statement, I have given useful suggestions for their enhancement in activities.
    I have associated the learners during dancing recitals, events and cinemas and motivated them.
    I am managing and co-operating with the learners, parents and control team in solving all sorts of issues.
    In addition to training dancing, I train the learners in mono performing, which I think will help improve their activities.

Earlier, I had proved beneficial as a ball room dancing trainer in a dancing company in Beaverton from 03 to 2006 and had released the following obligations during my period.

    I was accountable for analyzing the actual and creative credentials of the learners and organized the dancing programs according to the specifications.
    I had trained them all types and types of dances such as dancing, tap and ball room.
    I had trained individual and number of learners in regard of unique and team activities.
    I was accountable for training the learners in ball room dancing contests and providing laurels to the dancing company.

Educational Qualifications:

I have a B.S level in arts from a school In Chi town.
I have a M.S. level in dancing from the same school.

References:

Will be produced on asking for.

Before coming into the task of planning a continuous, one has to do many studies and gather different details about the company and the job specifications promoted. This detail will be beneficial in developing you continue. You can even keep your old cvs and that of your friends for referrals, which will be beneficial in developing a new continues.

When you are applying for a ball room dancing trainer, which requires several abilities, you have to get ready a ball room dancing trainer continue that draws the attention of the choosing regulators. You might have proved beneficial in different companies and your activities were analyzed and analyzed by the companies. You can get duplicates of such assessment reviews from the previous companies and make a discussion about them, while describing details of ball room dancing trainer continue. Quotations from such performance assessment reviews are to be used wisely in your continue to win a meeting call from the choosing supervisors.

The importance of ball room dancing trainer continues to be that it should contain such positive details and details about you, apart from your abilities and success. At the beginning, do not forget to provide your personal and details to accomplish easy approach by the companies.

Popular Posts